To request a quick call back to discuss your requirements simply complete the form below.
How would you like to win £100 worth of Waitrose vouchers courtesy of the team here at Lock and Key in Melksham?
Sounds good so far? All you have to enter is watch our brand new video below and tell us in the form....
how many boards pop up in our latest promotional video?
Remember, if you have seen this video via Facebook then you will need to tag two of your friends as well in the comments box and/or Retweet the competition post on Twitter to be eligible to enter.
Terms and conditions apply*
* = required field
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry into this free prize draw (“Prize Draw”) implies acceptance of these rules. The owners of Lock and Key reserve the right to amend these rules at any time.
2. No purchase is necessary for entry into the Prize Draw.
3. The promoter (“Promoter”) is Lock and Key
4. The Prize Draw is only open to residents in the UK who live in the UK and are strictly 18 years of age and over. Proof of age will be required upon collection of the prize.
5. The Prize Draw is not open to employees of Lock and Key or any associated company with this competition, their direct family members or any persons directly or indirectly connected with the company or running of the prize draw or the provision of any of the prizes.
6. To be eligible to win this prize, entrants using Facebook must tag two friends who may be interested in this prize in the comments and submit an answer online in the form provided to the question set out by Lock and Key. On Twitter, entrants must Retweet the competition post and submit an answer online in the form provided.
7. Winners will be selected at random by an independent judge. The first valid entry drawn will be the winner.
8. The judge‘s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The prize if for Waitrose vouchers worth £100.
10. The prize is not transferable and may not be redeemed for a cash alternative.
11. The winner will be contacted via email within 24 hours from the close of the competition. If the winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time (to be established by Lock and Key at its sole discretion) Lock and Key reserves the right to re-draw a winner and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
12. By entering the Prize Draw entrants agree to their name and photo being used in any future promotions and prize draws of Lock and Key.
13. The winner of the competition must also be present to collect the prize and have their photo taken to be used on the website and through the Lock and Key social media channels.
14. By entering the competition entrants are giving permission to be contacted by Lock and Key. Permission can be withdrawn at any time by giving notice in writing addressed to the Promoter.
15. The competition starts on Friday 3rd January 2017 and closes at 6pm on Friday 3rd March 2017.
16. The name of the winner will be published on the Lock and Key website and social media channels.